Thank you for your interest in membership in the Rotary Club of Washington, DC.
1. If you have not yet attended one of our club luncheons, we strongly encourage you to do so before submitting an application for membership. Contact the Membership Committee to attend an upcoming luncheon.
2. Before you complete your application online, be sure to have the following documents. Some of them you will upload as you complete the application; others will be submitted separately to complete your application packet, which will be submitted to the Board of Directors for approval once all documents have been received:
- Letter from your sponsoring member
- Letter explaining why you would like to join the club*
*Submitted through the online application
3. Payment for application fee (unless you are a current Rotarian transferring from another club or seeking reinstatement). Click here to pay your application fee online.
Once your application packet is complete, it will be submitted to the Board of Directors for approval at their next monthly meeting (the third Thursday of each month). Once your application is submitted, you may attend club lunches each week, paying for your meal at the door.